|2. Installation procedure
- Before installation
- Please enter all the required (*) fields below in order to download the software.
- Click the [Download] button to begin the download.
* Download file name: [MALAD0204.exe] (1.39MB).
* Serial No. : This Serial No. is the alphanumeric characters indicated on your DP71 camera head (see below).
* CD code : This CD code is printed on the CD-ROM "DP-BSW" of the basic software (see below).
Olympus uses your personal information for the following purposes only:
(1) to provide services and support regarding our products;
(2) to provide information on our products and services; and
(3) to gather statistical information regarding our product.
We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates for the above purposes after obtaining their promise to observe above mentioned use covenant. Other than as provided above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as required by laws and regulations.
- Install the [DP-BSW Ver.03.03] before installation of the device driver. [DP-BSW Ver.03.03] can be downloaded from here. Please see here to confirm how to install [DP-BSW Ver03.03].
- Double click the file [MALAD0204.exe] you saved in the folder in procedure 2 to open it. The file related with the device driver can be extracted.
- In the [Device Manager], select the [Other devices] and select the [Update Device Software]. Select the folder which is exacted at 2), and then follow the messages to install the device driver.
- Read installation details
* The software cannot be installed unless the user account is registered as a "Computer Administrator".
If the user account is registered as a "Restricted Account", change it to a "Computer Administrator" account.
(For the user account registration, refer to the instruction manual for your PC.)